Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark II Digital Camera Body
DescriptionThe weatherproof Olympus OM-D E-M1 MK II advanced compact system camera is an upgrade to the popular OM-D E-M1. It features a 20MP Live MOS sensor, 121 Cross-Type On-Chip Phase Detection AF points, and a 5-axis image stabilisation system. Weighing just 600g due to its lightweight magnesium alloy body, the versatile OM-D E-M1 Mark II is perfectly suited for a variety of photographic applications.
Key Features: Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark II Digital Camera Body
- 20-megapixel Live MOS Sensor
- Advanced 5-axis Image Stabilisation
- Lightweight, weatherproof body
- 15fps sequential shooting (mechanical)
- 60fps sequential shooting (electronic)
- 1/8000s high-speed mechanical shutter
- Cinema 4K Video
- 121-point dual Fast Autofocus
- Fully-articulating 3.0” touch monitor
- 50-megapixel high-res shot mode
- Focus bracketing and stacking
- Built in WiFi
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!