The Mavic 2 offers iconic Hasselblad image quality on the Pro and a high-performance zoom lens on the Zoom.
- 1" CMOS Sensor
- Adjustable Aperture
- 10-bit HDR Video
The DJI Mavic 2 Pro edition is one of the most powerful consumer drones on the market. Reaching speeds up to 45mph, and a class topping battery life of 31 minutes, the Mavic 2 Pro opens the door to creative possibilities that were previously impossible. The camera on-board is made by Hasselblad with a 1" CMOS sensor and F2.8 EQV 28mm lens that captures stunning 4K video and 20MP images.
- Hasselblad 28mm F2.8 EQV camera with 1" CMOS sensor for stunning image capture
- Featuring a 3-axis gimbal capable ensuring silky smooth footage
- Capable of 20MP images and 4K at 30FPS
- Omnidirectional sensors help you to keep your drone safe
- Combining a 45mph top speed, maximum battery life of 31 minutes, and the DJI OcuSync transmission system, to provide a maximum range of up to 5 miles (8 kilometers)
- Intelligent Flight Modes including ActiveTrack 2.0, APAS, QuickShots and many more
10-bit Dlog-M Color Profile The Mavic 2 Pro supports a 10-bit Dlog-M colour profile that yields higher dynamic range for more flexibility in the grading room. The system records over 1 billion colours (compared to the 16 million colours from traditional 8-bit colour coding technologies) and retains more in-depth details in both highlights and shadows. Now you can capture the subtlest gradations at sunset or sunrise, leaving greater space for post-production.
HDR Video With 4K 10-bit HDR support, the Mavic 2 Pro can be plugged into a 4K TV with HLG and will immediately play back footage with the right color tones. The brighter highlights and increased contrast are what make HDR video so appealing.
Adjustable Aperture The f/2.8-f/11 adjustable aperture delivers outstanding image quality both in high and low-light environments. When shooting in low light, set the aperture to f/2.8 to allow more light in and to capture bright and clear photos. When shooting in well-lit environments, set the aperture to f/11 to lower the shutter speed and make your videos smoother.
APAS (Advanced Pilot Assistance Systems): Keep you Mavic 2 safe in complex environments with DJI’s advanced combination of sensors and algorithms.
What's in the box?
- 1 x Mavic 2 Pro Edition
- 1 x Remote Controller
- 1 x Intelligent Flight Battery
- 2 x Propellers Set
- 1 x Charger
||Hasselblad 20MP / 4K UHD Gimbal Camera
|Camera Movie Mode
||10-bit Dlog-M + 10-bit HDR Video
|Flight time (Minutes)
- Before using the Mavic 2, please update its firmware version to 01.00.00.00 or above in order to use new drone features such as Hyperlapse.
- DJI Goggles RE can only connect to the Mavic 2 with firmware 01.00.0600 or above via DJI Assistant 2 on a computer. Firmware 01.00.0600 will be launched at the end of August, 2018. Please stay tuned.