Nikon AF-S 14-24mm f/2.8G ED Lens
CL-M3 Semi-Soft Case
Strap for Case
- Constant maximum aperture of f/2.8 at all focal lengths.
- Enhanced optical formulas, engineered to produce exceptional sharpness, contrast and color, render outstanding image integrity.
- ED (Extra-low dispersion) glass elements minimize chromatic aberration to deliver stunning sharpness and contrast .
- Aspherical lenses including large-diameter PGM elements eliminate various types of lens aberration even at the widest aperture .
- Nano Crystal Coat virtually eliminates internal lens element reflections, effectively reducing ghosting and flare .
- High-performance Nikon Super Integrated Coating provides superior color reproduction, while minimizing ghosting and flare .
- IF (Internal Focusing) enables focusing without changing the length of lens barrel.
- Nikon's exclusive Silent Wave Motor for fast quiet autofocus operation .
- Rounded diaphragm opening (9 blades) makes out-of-focus elements appear more natural.
- 0.28 m/0.9 ft. closest focusing distance with focal length 18-24 mm .
- M/A mode enables instant switching from autofocus to manual focus, even during AF servo operation, with virtually no time lag .
- Dedicated flower-shaped lens hood effectively minimizes stray light .
- Lens barrel is built for comfortable holding while featuring a rugged design; zoom and focusing rings provide smooth operation .
- Engineered to Nikon professional D-SLR standards to effectively resist dust and moisture .