This high-end wide-angle, wide-aperture zoom from Sigma offers outstanding clarity across the focal range, and introduces Sigma's new Front Conversion Service. The Sigma 14-42mm F2.8 DG HSM lens sits in the company's Art range, meaning it is one of the best lenses they produce. Videographers can also use the lens with VR rigs, thanks to the new Front Conversion Service.
Key Features: Sigma 14-24mm F2.8 DG HSM Art Lens - Sigma Fit
- Wide-angle focal range: The lens’ 14-24mm focal range makes this lens ideal for anything from landscapes, to shooting video in close-quarters, while also keeping the versatility of a zoom lens
- Fast 2.8 aperture: Shoot with a stylish depth of field, or in low-light conditions thanks to a uniform maximum aperture of just F2.8. Rounded diaphragm blades deliver a beautiful circular bokeh
- Art series quality: Sigma’s top-of-the-line Art series lenses offer the best quality the company have to offer. The Sigma 14-24mm F2.8 DG HSM Art lens delivers a crisp, pristine image, allowing the user to capture even the finest of details
- Fast autofocus: High-speed, high-accuracy autofocus means that users can always react to what’s going on around them. A manual override function also allows users to take back control for rack focusses, or in times where manual adjustment is required
Front Conversion Service Sigma’s Front Conversion Service allows users to convert their petal-style hood into an exclusive round component. With this altered front end, the lens can be used with multi-camera Virtual Reality technology. Please note that this service is sold separately.
- Lens Construction: 17 elements in 11 groups
- Angle of view (35mm): 114.2°-84.1°
- Number of diaphragm blades: 9 (rounded diaphragm)
- Minimum aperture: F22
- Minimum focusing distance: 26-28cm
- Maximum magnification ratio: 1:5.4
- Dimensions (diameter x length): ø96.4mm x 135.1mm
- Weight: 1,150g