What is included in
1x Sony A7III
1x Sony 24-70mm f/2.8GM
1x Sony 70-200mm f/2.8GM
The original Sony A7 set the tone for the years ahead when it was released back in 2013. This third iteration brings further advancement for Sony's popular CSC line-up. The Mark III features a newly developed back-illuminated 24.2MP full-frame Exmor R CMOS sensor, and a redeveloped BIONZ X processing engine. 4K HDR video, and 15-stops of dynamic range also add to the appeal of this camera.
Key Features: Sony A7 Mark III Digital Camera Body
The Sony FE 24-70mm F2.8 GM lens joins the company's latest G Master (GM) range of high-end lenses designed specifically for Sony's full-frame compact system cameras. The lens combines a mid-range focal length with a bright f/2.8 aperture throughout to maintain low-light capability or action-stopping shutter speeds with consistently stunning image quality. The lens comes equipped with Sony's Direct Drive Super Sonic Motor (DDSSM) for smooth, accurate focusing and a focus mode switch, focus hold button, and zoom lock switch to give users complete control.
- Newly developed back-illuminated 24.2MP full-frame Exmor R CMOS sensor to capture even the finest detail in most conditions
- Approx. 15-stops of dynamic range to showcase subtle graduations from shadows to highlights
- Impressive ISO range of 100-51,200 which is expandable to 50-204,800, allowing for noise-free low-light capture
- 14-bit RAW capture even in silent and continuous shooting modes
- 5-axis 5-step in-body image stabilisation, making it possible for users to shoot handheld at lower shutter speeds, while also providing smoother video capture
- 4D Focus – The A7 Mark III Features a massive 693 phase-detection, and 425 contrast detection AF points
- With implementation of focal-plane phase-detection technology, the camera's autofocus system is approximately twice as fast as in previous models
- Like the flagship A9, the camera features enhanced AF tracking, allowing for precise focus results when shooting video, or in continuous/burst modes with moving subjects
- Utilise the touch screen to find focus in a shot thanks to the A7 Mark III's Touch Focus and Touch Pad functions. Either tap on the rear screen to find your focus, or intuitively drag the focus frame across the shot while using the viewfinder
- Shoot in a continuous burst at up to 10 frames per second with AF/AE tracking, or up to 8 frames per second burst shooting when in Live View mode
- Capture stunning 4K High Dynamic Range video (without pixel binning) and make the most of the new Hybrid Log Gamma profile for extra flexibility in post-production
- Unlike the previous A7 model, the Mark III uses the high-capacity NP-FZ100 battery, allowing users to shoot up to 710 images on one charge
- The ultimate choice for professionals
- Ideal for portrait, travel and event photographers
- Newly developed XA element for the ultimate
- resolution and bokeh
- Direct Drive SSM for quick and accurate autofocus
- Dust and moisture resistant design
A new era of standard zoom performance
No-compromises design and technology in a new constant F2.8 zoom lens that can fully utilize the performance potential of current and future high-resolution camera bodies.
Unprecedented resolution and detail
An XA (extreme aspherical) element with superlative surface precision works with ED elements for extraordinary resolution that can capture breathtaking texture and detail.
Bright, fast F2.8 at any focal length
Keep exposure settings constant throughout the zoom range to maintain low-light capability or action-stopping shutter speeds with consistently spectacular image quality.
Precise focus at blazing speed
Direct Drive SSM (DDSSM) minimizes spurious motion while refined algorithms enhance AF operation speed. Smooth and quiet for movies as well as stills.
Professional lens control features
A focus mode switch, focus hold button, and zoom lock switch provide professional control for a wide range of shooting situations.
G Master -The supreme blend of high resolution and beautiful bokeh 4K movie
The Sony FE 70-200mm f2.8 GM OSS telephoto zoom joins Sony's flagship G Master (GM) brand of professional interchangeable E-mount lenses. The lens comes with a dust and moisture resistant body and offers extremely high rendering, AF performance and image stabilisation, making it a versatile choice for shooting wildlife, sports, weddings, gigs and a variety of other events. Additional features include a 0.96m minimum focusing distance, Optical SteadyShot image stabilisation for capturing sharp, blur-free images and an advanced double-linear and ring SSM for fast, accurate AF during still and video work.