The FE 12-24mm f4 G ultra-wide angle lens is Sony’s widest full-frame E-Mount lens, offering dynamic perspective for landscape, architecture or interior images. It is equally suited to stills or video work.
Key Features: Sony FE 12-24mm f4 G Lens
- Excellent image-wide resolution and clarity in 12 mm ultra-wide angle at all apertures, in an extremely lightweight lens
- G Lens optical design with 17 optical elements, Super ED and ED glass and Nano AR coating for outstanding bokeh quality and extreme resolution
- Fast, precise, and accurate autofocus using a Direct Drive SuperSonic Motor, with a dust and moisture resistant construction
- Flare and ghosting are minimized with a Nano AR Coating, even when shooting wide-angle landscapes with the sun near or in the image
- Quiet AF, a constant F4 maximum aperture throughout the zoom range, and a responsive manual focus ring make this lens ideal for movies as well as stills
The lens features an innovative optical design with 4 aspherical elements that ensure excellent corner to corner sharpness and resolution. 3 ED glass elements and one Super ED glass element minimise chromatic aberration throughout the entire image.
Focussed and quiet
The automatic focus system includes a DDSSM (Direct Drive Super Sonic Wave Motor) for fast, quiet, and precise performance, plus a customisable focus hold button and focus mode switch.
- MOUNT: Sony E-mount
- FORMAT: 35mm full frame
- FOCAL-LENGTH (MM): 12-24
- 35MM EQUIVALENT FOCAL-LENGTH (APS-C): 18-36
- LENS GROUPS / ELEMENTS: 13-17
- ANGLE OF VIEW (35MM): 122?-84?
- ANGLE OF VIEW (APS-C): 99°-61°
- MAXIMUM APERTURE (F): 4
- MINIMUM APERTURE (F): 22
- APERTURE BLADES: 7
- CIRCULAR APERTURE: Yes
- MINIMUM FOCUS DISTANCE: 0.28 m (0.92 ft)
- MAXIMUM MAGNIFICATION RATIO (X): 0.14
- IMAGE STABILIZATION (STEADYSHOT): (body-integrated)
- ZOOM SYSTEM: Manual
- HOOD TYPE: Petal shape, fixed type
- DIMENSIONS (W X H X D): 87 x 117.4 mm (3-1/2 x 4-5/8 in.)
- WEIGHT: 565 g (20 oz.)